Like the wind flow / Snufkin Osamu playing by the lake





Hi there.



I just came back from a driving trip to Berkshire, MA.



The beauty of autumn foliage was indescribable.



It was the most wonderful trip I have ever had in my life to enjoy the scenery of autumn foliage.

Gratitude naturally brimming up while overflowing with happiness and blessing.



So I have completely healed by nature.


The Guitar performed on the shore of a lake in Berkshire, Massachusetts.


I'm playing guitar along sensing the beauty of autumn foliage, wind, air, sky, water, and all the source from Mother Nature.

I hope you like it.


Recorded on Oct 15. '20

Loveđź’–&Light✨


Snafkin Osamu












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful World

Sunnyside Blues / Solo Guitar Improvisation By Osamu Moriyama

Body & Soul Guitar Solo by Snufkin Osamu