Sound Healing and Reiki Healing Worldwide from NYC


Hi there

I'm new to write a blog in English I usually write in Japanese,
but I feel it necessary to expose myself to a broader world
since many people are concerned about The Corona Virus.

I am doing Reiki healing and Sound healing session that will
support your emotional and mental stress to release fear, anxiety, worry.

I live in New York and I do a session both in-person and skype.
So if you are far from my place we can do a session remotely from
your house.

Even one who live in NYC is welcome to do a session with Skype
since the government suggests keeping a distance from other people.

I will put a youtube link as a sample but a very powerful one to release
negative energy for you to try.

You can just listen with a headphone or read the English description for
further usage.

I wish this clip would helpful for as many people as it can be.






Please subscribe channel for 
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/osamuguitar

or Visit Website https://motherearthsound.com/english



Love and Light✨








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful World

Sunnyside Blues / Solo Guitar Improvisation By Osamu Moriyama

Body & Soul Guitar Solo by Snufkin Osamu