Chatting with a bird

 

The best moment of the day August 25, 2020


I was sitting on a bench and resting for a while in the park.


A bird came very close I thought she wanted some food but I didn't have any to feed.

She was still there so I started to chat with her for a while.



It seems like she recognizes me since I came to play music and asked me if I play some today.


I said I got a meeting with someone today so I come back another time.


She made me feel happy for a day. 


I love communicating with animals it makes me become an innocent child.




I feel like I want to introduce this music I played in the forest in Central Park.

The sound of Baritone Ukulele is invoking to reconnect with nature 

that brings us back to an innocent child.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful World

Sunnyside Blues / Solo Guitar Improvisation By Osamu Moriyama

Body & Soul Guitar Solo by Snufkin Osamu